More Information on the Medway Holiday House Tour
FIVE BUILDINGS WILL BE FEATURED ON THE TOUR
These are the 5 buildings that will be featured on the Medway Holiday House Tour. They include a 18th century home, a 19th century home, a stone church, a Greek Revival and a more modern expanded cape. It will be a great tour with lots of variety!
- 1836 Greek Revival Cape (Franklin Street)
- Federal style circa 1870 home built for Judge Albert L. Saunders (Village Street)
- Circa 1797 home (John Street)
- Christ Episcopal Church built by Medway mason Elmer Videtto (School Street)
- Expanded cape (Coffee Street)
TICKETS will be for sale on Sunday, Dec, 12th – the day of the tour. Purchase these tickets at the Medway Senior Center, 76 Oakland Street Medway, MA 533-3210.
The tour runs from 3:00pm – 6:00pm. You attend the houses on your own in whatever order you choose. Booties will be provided at each house to protect the floors.